Wednesday, February 13, 2008

from Lady Binx of Almas Intocables

Raul Salinas, Chicano Poet/activist of TejAztlan has passed

Raul is such a beautiful down ass revolutionary brother that was very dear and inspiring to so many of us. He was a major part of the development of my artistic energy and was very bold in telling me of my gift and encouraged me to move forward as a progressive Chicana poet of our generation.

My prayers go out to him, his family and all that are saddened by this....
TIAHUI RAUL SALINAS....may you find peace hermano.......

From: Mexican Stepgrandfather
Date: Feb 13, 2008 11:48 AM


Raul Salinas.
Photobucket
Activist, Master Poet, Chicano-Indio Legend... Your influence and wisdom will live on through generations.
Photobucket
For those who knew of him, please feel free to repost and send love and prayers his way...

No comments: